Page 3
Rodney St.Michael
June 29, 2000
Uncensored Schizophrenic Journal
Book1: Little Voices--an essential guide for anyone interested in schizophrenia.
Illuminati: Healing and Developing the Mind
Book 2: The definitive practical guidebook to help you cope with schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder or any psychological difficulty.
Interview with a Schizophrenic
Sync My World 1
Book 3: Heal the World
Practical Guidelines
FAQ Part I

Book Archive
Free eBook
Sync My World  2-10
New! Book 4: Your ultimate guide

Schizophrenia Revealed

You Have to Know This

Click Me
Click on the silk heart, stuffed with sawdust,  for self-healing.

Did you know that schizophrenia means "split mind?" Since most psychiatrists don't believe in God, this term refers to those who believe in the supernatural (e.g., angels, demons, God, etc.), which most psychiatrists call "fantastic hallucinations." Hence, they believe that those who cannot distinguish "fantasy" from "reality" have "split minds."

Did you know that there are several types of "schizophrenia?" 75% of those called as "schizophrenics" hear "voices," and some also see "visions." But the remaining 25%, who have no "voices" or "visions" are still called "schizophrenic" by traditional psychiatrists.

Did you know that psychiatrist E. Torrey describes these "voices" as "voices that command you to kill yourself, voices from outer space, two voices carrying on a conversation, even the voice of God."

Did you know that although there are several theories for the cause of schizophrenia, the definitive cause is still UNKNOWN?

Did you know that 1 out of every 100 people in the U.S.A is called a "schizophrenic?"

Did you know that schizophrenics can be Bi-Polar (manic-depressive) at the same time, and vice-versa?

More stories:
On page 1: Schizophrenia Bi-Polar Facts | On page 2: Facts You Should Know